Monday, January 8, 2007

Rent Rent Rent Rent RENNNNTTT


For as long as I can remember, I have been obsesses with musicals. I have seen Cats, Beauty and the Beast, Wicked (twice), and The Drousy Chaperone. And now this year for my birthday, I have received the best gift EVER, TICKETS TO SEE RENT!!!! As you can tell I am ecstatic. And to add to the excitement, I am going in 10 minutes.


I don't know what it is in particular about Rent that I love most. Maybe it's the amazing songs, or maybe it's the risque plot line, with all of it's taboo-ness. But what I do know is that since I first heard the song Season's of Love, I have been completely hooked. My parents went to go see Rent when it first came out on Broadway. They might not have been thrilled with it, but as soon as I got the soundtrack into my hands, I was in love with it. I've listened to it at least a thousand times and I am confident that I know every song fowards, backwards and sideways if you're picky.


I will most likely post a review of the show at some point in the very near future, but until then......................


"LA VIE BOHEME!"


2 comments:

PingPongWizard said...

That's pretty neat, grats on scoring those tix.. I saw Wizard of Oz on ice one time, it was pretty intense.

Christina said...

haha thanks! yeah it was amazing! i didn't know that was on ice sounds like funnnn lols